Companies need protection for their operations and businesses, which may range from manufacture or creation to final delivery of their products and services.
Thus, in addition to transportation insurance for the logistics chain, the insurances listed below, which are among the most important, apply to all industrial, commercial and service companies, including cargo agents and port operators.
TYPES OF INSURANCE
- Directors’ and Officers’ and Managers’ Liability (D&O): Protects Officers against third-party claims arising from management actions, thereby protecting their property;
- Professional Liability (E&O): Protects the Company against third-party claims arising from losses caused by defective supplying of professional services;
- General Liability – Operations / Employer’s / Products: Protects the Company against claims arising from losses to third-parties, employees or contractors, as a result of damage caused by its operations and sold or distributed products;
- Port Operators Liability: Protects the Port Operator against claims arising from losses caused to third-parties, vessels and cargo thereof, as a result of damage caused by its port operations;
- Environmental Liability: Protects the Company against claims arising from losses to third parties caused by environmental damage;
- Sureties: This type of insurance is placed on demand of a contracting party in connection with supply, service provision and project performance agreements (Bid and Performance Bonds) or lawsuits (Judicial Guarantees and Labor Lawsuit Appeal Bonds);
- Property: Covers damage to own or leased property, arising from operating errors, sabotage and natural forces, including consequential damage (business interruption).
Insurance programs for fine arts, money in species, antiques, and valuable objects, while in transit or on exhibition.
Comprehensive insurance programs for container leasing and operating companies, including physical damage to own or leased equipment, lessor default, repatriation and recovery, loss of revenue and third-party liability
Miscellaneous Risks – Equipment
Miscellaneous Risks Insurance for Equipment provides coverage against external damage, such as electrical damage and theft, among other risks, associated to machinery and equipment of commercial and industrial establishments.