The risk exposure of a Freight Forwarder consists of his liability derived from the professional services rendered.
TYPES OF INSURANCE
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability (D&O): Protects Directors and Officers against third-party claims arising from management actions, thereby protecting their property;
- Errors and Omissions Professional Liability (E&O): Protects the Company against third- party claims arising from losses caused by defective supplying of professional services;
- Operations / Employer’s and Products Liability: Protects the Company against claims arising from losses to third-parties, employees or contractors, as a result of damage caused by its operations;
- Environmental Liability: Protects the Company against claims arising from losses caused to third parties by environmental damage;
- Sureties: This type of insurance is placed on demand of a contracting party in connection with supply, service provision and project performance agreements (Bid and Performance Bonds) or lawsuits (Judicial Bonds and Labor Lawsuit Appeal Bonds);
- Property insurance: Covers damage to own or leased property, arising from operating errors, sabotage and nature forces, including consequential damage (business interruption).